Full support for RAW capture in automatic, semi-automatic and full manual mode
- ProRAW is available as a second RAW option starting with the iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max
In the ProCamera Gallery, RAW captures are marked with a little “RAW” label for easy identification
Additional RAW editing tools are available in the ProCamera Editing Studio
- RAW photos will be saved in the DNG file format and always makes use of the full sensor resolution (4:3) – deviating capture formats like 16:9 or 1:1 will only affect the appendant JPEG file.
- To switch to RAW capture, open the Control Panel and tap the file format button.
- You can use RAW in Photo and in LowLight camera mode.
- RAW is available on the Wide and Tele lens – ProRAW is also available on the Ultra Wide and the front-facing selfie lens.
- Via Settings > File Format > RAW Format you can configure you preferred RAW capture format (RAW, RAW+JPG or ProRAW on newer devices). This format will then be available in the Control Panel.
- Non-destructive workflow: when editing, the original RAW file (DNG) remains unaltered and an edited version of the image will be saved.
- Your individual edits can be altered at any time later in the ProCamera Editing Studio.
- For RAW and ProRAW files, additional adjustment tools are available in our dedicated RAW editing section.