Update 3 December 2012 – Only three more days to enter the Sharing Thanks Photo Contest!
That’s right, time is running out to submit your photos for the ProCamera Sharing Thanks Photo Contest and go in the running to win great prizes including a Phocus for iPhone 4/4S and iStabilizer Flex with Smartphone Mount.
As mentioned, we’re looking for photos that best reflect the spirit of thanksgiving. The contest closes at midnight December 6 PST.
You can submit your photos in the following ways:
On Facebook: 1) “Like” ProCamera on Facebook, post your photo on our wall and write a few lines about the photo.
On Twitter: 1) Follow ProCamera on Twitter, upload your photo to twitter and tag it with #ProCamera and write a few lines about the photo.
On Flickr: 1) Join the ProCamera-app group on Flickr, upload your photo to the group and tag it with #ProCamera and write a few lines about the photo.
On Instagram: 1) Follow us on Instagram, upload your photo to Instagram and tag it with #ProCamera and write a few lines about the photo.
It’s that time of the year, Thanksgiving in the US and お歳暮 in Japan, for giving and sharing our thanks. ProCamera is hosting a “Photo Contest: Sharing Thanks” from November 16 to December 6, 2012.
For the contest, we’d like you to submit photos that reflect the spirit of thanksgiving. From pictures of turkey dinners to your family relaxing at home, we want to see how you share thanks. We will showcase the best photos every week on The ProCamera Blog.
The top five photos will win the following prizes:
First prize: a Phocus for iPhone 4/4S.
Second to Fifth prize: the iStabilizer Flex with the Smartphone Mount.
1) Submission period: From November 16 to December 6, 2012
2) Judging period: December 7 to December 9, 2012
3) Winners announcement: December 10, 2012
1) Submissions are limited to still images taken with ProCamera.
2) Entrant agrees that any work submitted is of his/her own creation and complies with standard copyright and fair-use law. ProCamera is not responsible for any copyright infringement; these are the responsibility of the entrant.
3) Entrant retains full rights to any work submitted to this contest, but allows ProCamera to use the photos for general promotion. Credits will be given.
You can download ProCamera 3.8 here.