Video is becoming increasingly popular, that’s why ProCamera also offers a dedicated Video mode. Just like in our modes for still images, the video mode is easy to use yet deep when needed. This allows you to simply hit the record button and film away – or manually control the camera to meet the requirements of high-grade video projects.
- Video Resolution – High definition options up to 4K UHD
- Multi lens support incl. lens fusion
- Manual Exposure Control – Custom values for ISO and Exposure Time
- Frame Rate options from cinematic 24 fps up to 240 fps for thrilling slow motion playbacks
- Manual Focus
- Manual White Balance
Special Video Features
- Continuous Video Focus On/Off
- Dolby Vision HDR Video On/Off (iPhone 12 and up)
- Smooth Video Zoom
- High bit rate recording
- Video Compression Options (HEVC H.265, H.264 Codec)
- Video Mirroring Options (Beastgrip DOF adapter support)
- Video Info Panel
- Steady light
Video with great Audio
We think great audio quality is essential for professional videography. That’s why we have added various ways to push the sound quality even further:
- Stereo Sound (iPhone XS and up)
- Audiometer – A visual representation of the current audio input
- External Microphone Support: To give you maximum support, ProCamera supports a wide range of external bluetooth, lightning, and USB microphones – like Apple AirPods, Instamic Pro, Shure MV88+, Blue Yeti,…
Visit our Help Center to learn how to connect external microphones with ProCamera.
Want better audio quality with your iPhone videos?
This tutorial shows you how to record professional-quality sound by connecting an external microphone to your iPhone using ProCamera App.
Here are the products featured in the video:
- Instamic Pro (Disclosure: Affiliate link, which means we will earn a small commission – at no extra cost to you – if you click through and make a purchase. This allows us to continue testing new equipment and work on their integration into ProCamera for your added benefit.)
- Apple AirPods (Bluetooth)
- Apple EarPods (Lightning)
- Shure MV88+ Video Kit (Lightning)
- Blue Yeti (USB)