Upload your favorite iPhotos to join our monthly ProCamera Flickr contest! Winning photos will be published on February 17th 2012 on our blog, via our social media outlets and in some cases, in our publications. Winners will receive generous iTunes gift awards and your photos will be featured on our social media and blog! Update: In the spirit of the holiday season, we are significantly upgrading our prizes! An X-Box 360, an OWLE Bubo (< read more) and an iTunes gift card!
- 1st Place wins an X-Box 360 4GB
- 2nd Place wins an OWLE Bubo lens for iPhone (very cool!)
- 3rd Place wins a $15 iTunes gift
Your iPhoto submissions can be any subject or genre. However, your photos must be taken and/or modified via ProCamera-app. Other apps can be used too, but ProCamera is a “must” app in order to qualify.
For contest details, read below or go right to the > ProCamera Flickr contest
Time Periods (Note: All contest deadlines are 12 midnight Pacific Standard Time, USA, on the designated dates below):
- iPhoto Submission: December 10 2011 to February 14, 2012
- Ten (10) Finalists Photos will be selected on February 14, 2012 by our jury. Finalists’ iPhotos will then be posted on ProCamera’s Facebook and Twitter pages where ProCamera fans can then vote for their favorites by way of “likes” and “tweets” and “views.”
- Social Medias “likes” and “retweets” will be tabulated from February 14 through February 16.
- Winners will be announced on February 17.
1. Go to ProCamera-App on Flickr and “Join this group.”
2. Upload your photos and be sure to include a contact e-mail on your Flickr account so that we can get in touch with our contest winners.
ProCamera Flickr Contest Rules:
- Artwork submissions are limited to still images and must be taken and/or modified using the ProCamera app. Other apps can be used, but ProCamera is a “must” in order for your photos to qualify.
- Entry limit of five (5) photos from each person, per month.
- ProCamera retains the sole discretion over the selection of, and decision not to select, any particular entry as the winner. Entrant agrees that any work submitted is of his or her own creation and complies with standard copyright and fair-use law. ProCamera is not responsible for any copyright infringements, these are the responsibility of the entrant. ProCamera reserves the right to remove from the competition any photo deemed by our jury to be offensive.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless ProCamera from any issues, losses, or actions emanating from or in relation to this photo contest. This would include any losses or issues related to third party claims of copyright infringement or violations of personal privacy. Entrant retains full rights to any work submitted to this contest, but allows for the use of their entries for publicity by ProCamera on ProCamera’s blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other media outlets.
- Credits will always be given to the entrant. Photos can only be entered one (1) time and the same photo(s) cannot be resubmitted in any subsequent ProCamera contest.
- Judging: To determine the winners, ProCamera’s own panel will vote for our favorite photos (among the final 10), and our judgement will account for a 50% weighting. The remaining 50% will be based on the volume of Facebook “likes” and Twitter “retweets.” Total photo “views” will also be considered.
- By participating in the contest you agree to aforementioned contest terms.
Where to find and download the ProCamera App:
Last ProCamera contest winners of fabulous gifts and prizes (see below)