Mobile Masters will be the largest gathering of iPhoneography practitioners, bloggers, curators and app developers ever assembled!
This is what the event coordinator Dan Marcolina has to say about the day:
Our objective with Mobile Masters is to unveil and celebrate all aspects of this rapidly growing art form based around Apple’s iPhone. We will be featuring more than a dozen of the most notable names in the movement. The even will teach you how to:
- organically shoot, process and share your images
- get unique perspectives and storytelling insights through street photography
- combine apps to create artistic images beyond what has ever been possible
- share smarter and get noticed on Instagram.
We will also explore the gadgets and services that are emerging around iPhoneography ande hear from the top bloggers, authors and educators in the space to get the complete perspective of what is happening now and what the possibilities are in the future. This will be the largest assemblage of iPhoneography talent and inspiration to date and will be a celebration of not only a new year but also a new chapter in photographs history, the Mobile Movement.
Jens will be joining renowned iPhoneography blogger Marty Yawnick (from Life in Lofi) for the afternoon session focused on iPhone blogging and the use of social networks to shape the iPhoneography story. Jens will focus on the importance of user engagement to deliver a great photo app experience.
Some of the other awesome sessions include:
- iPhoneography: Evolution or Revolution? Why the iPhone is the New Zeitgeist of Mobile Photography (presented by Jack Hollingsworth).
- Street Photography — iPhoneography: from Shooting to Storytelling (By Koci Hernandez – an avid ProCamera user!)
- iPhone In Education and The Mobile Movement in Photography (presented by UK photographer Richard Gray)
One of Koci’s beautiful street photographs!
If you haven’t booked there are still a handful of tickets left to the Mobile Masters event. You can find the full range of speakers, sessions and how to book by clicking here.
If you’re going to MacWorld and you see either myself or Jens walking around then please don’t hesitate to come up and say hello!