Our friends from the App Whisperer have put together a detailed tutorial outlining the ProCamera 3.7 functions for iPhone. Written by David Hayes, the feature:
- show you how to use the Basic and Expert modes, including focus, exposure, digital zoom and white balance
- gives an overview of all the professional settings
- outlines the Photo, Video and QR Code modes
- gives a mini-tutorial on how to use the ProFX and ProLab setting to edit, crop and filter your images
- explains the information and sharing functions.
Here is a short excerpt from David’s article:
There are a lot more camera settings/functions that I haven’t discussed…I only touched on a couple. Do make sure you look over their tutorial if you have any questions about the various bells and whistles available to you in ProCamera.
Head on over to The App Whisperer site to view the full article.