Like a competitive horserace, it’s time for the drive to the finish … “And down the stretch they come!” … ProCamera’s monthly contest #1 will soon be over. But it’s not too late to upload your iPhotos to ProCamera’s Flickr page. We have extended the the iPhoto submission deadline until 12 midnight (Pacific Standard Time – US), Sunday, November 20.
We now have ten (10) contest finalists (click continue reading to see current finalists’ photos). We’re down to the wire and it’s time to pick your favorite. We are inviting your “shares” and “retweets.” You can find the current finalists on:
Simply go Twitter and Facebook (links above) tomorrow if you are a participant and share the tweet and facebook post we make about your photo (retweet or share) with your friends.
The three pictures with the most likes and shares together, will win!
- 1st place: OWLE BUBO
- 2nd place: iTunes voucher
- 3rd place: iTunes voucher
ProCamera Flickr contest rules:
1. Artwork submissions are limited to still images and must be taken and/or modified using only the ProCamera app.
2. Entry limit of ten (10) photos from each person, per month.
3. ProCamera retains the sole discretion over the selection of, and decision not to select, any particular entry as the winner. Entrant agrees that any work submitted is of his or her own creation and complies with standard copyright and fair-use law. ProCamera is not responsible for any copyright infringements, these are the responsibility of the entrant.
4. By entering the contest, entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless ProCamera from any issues, losses, or actions emanating from or in relation to this photo contest. This would include any losses or issues related to third party claims of copyright infringement or violations of personal privacy. Entrant retains full rights to any work submitted to this contest, but allows for the use of their entries for publicity by ProCamera on ProCamera’s blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other media outlets.
5. Credits will always be given to the entrant. Photos can only be entered one time and the same photo(s) cannot be resubmitted.